In this position, we are looking for a Content Writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive research in industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Writing clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with digital marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- BSc in English, Journalism, communications, or related field.
- O Level or A level will get preference
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- An understanding of best practices around search engine optimization.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability of captivating storytelling.
- Being social media savvy.
- Understand the target audience.
- Stay current & open to change.
Age: 25 – 30
Salary: As per company policy