Do you see yourself as a Sales Manager!
Are you passionate, hardworking, negotiator, enthusiastic, committed?
If most of these above qualities matched with you, a top-rated Consulting Company like us would like to hear from YOU! We love to employ talented candidate who apply the same amount of above quality to their jobs as they do to their wellbeing/ passion. By sharing your expertise and knowledge proficiency, you will help us to achieve our vision.
Position Title: Sales Manager
No. of Vacancy: 2 (Male & Female)
The candidate would be required to manage sales activities and plan to achieve/exceed sales strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the sales plan and implement strategy to achieve goal.
- Monitors competitors’ activities and assists in marketing intelligence.
- Refers sales leads to appropriate personnel within the corporate accounts.
- Sell services to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
- Provides direction on and conducts market research and analysis.
- Develops and maintains contact with business generators, corporate accounts, not limited to.
- Builds profile within local market places.
- Travel when required to promote services of the consulting firm and develop potential business.
- Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Analyse sales mix and likely impact on consulting’s goals.
- Should be a good team and organization player.
- Should be able to build and maintain a network of colleagues, peers and customers to share relevant information and obtain prospects.
- Should be able to collaborate well with his peers in the principal organizations.
- Perform other duties as and when required basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing / Business Administration/ related field. MBA is preferred.
- 3 to 4 years related experience in sales position. Having sales work experience in consulting Company is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties.
- Should have problem solving, reasoning, planning, analytical, motivating abilities.
- Ability to connect at the senior level
Age: 30- 35
Physical Features: Sound Health energetic/ sporty
- Multitasking skill
- Excellent in speaking and writing in English
- Excellent in stress management
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Needs to be positive minded & self- motivated
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Number of employees supervised:
Direct: Sales Executive / Business Development Executive/ Telemarketing
Salary: As per company policy.