Do you see yourself as an Enterprise Account Manager!
Are you passionate, hardworking, enthusiastic, committed?
If most of these above qualities matched with you, a top-rated multinational company like us would like to hear from YOU! We love to employ talented candidate who applies the same amount of above quality to their jobs as they do to their wellbeing/ passion. By sharing your expertise and knowledge proficiency, you will help us to achieve our vision.
Position Title: Enterprise Account Manager
The candidate would be reporting to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer and would be required to manage large enterprise accounts within the assigned region/ territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for the enterprise account quota within the region/territory
- Should be able to plan the acquisition and farming strategy for the named enterprise accounts
- Accurately forecast the number for the assigned set of accounts
- Should be a good team and organization player
- Should be able to build and maintain a network of colleagues, peers and customers to share relevant information and obtain prospects
- Should be able to collaborate well with his peers in the principal organizations
- Graduate/ Management Graduate/ Engineer
- 6-10 years of sales experience in the specified territory
- Should have managed enterprise accounts within the location and should have the right connections within those accounts
- Should have at least 3 years of experience of selling solutions into Data centres
- Experience of selling IT Solutions & Services would be preferred. Would be nice to have sound knowledge of Enterprise Storage, Data Management solutions, Virtualization, Converged and Hyper-Converged Solutions (Network Appliance/Dell EMC/Juniper, etc.,) and should have sold the above in Mid to Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to travel as required
- Proven track record and a consistent performer
- Should possess sound business acumen, planning and analytical skills
- Self-starter and motivated enough to work in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to connect at the senior level
Age: 30- 35
Physical Features: Sound Health energetic
- Multitasking skill
- Excellent in speaking and writing in English
- Good in stress management
- Good in communication.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Needs to be positive-minded & self-motivated
Salary: As per company policy.