infinigent, as a leading strategic management consulting company, helps businesses to grow and flourish. We offer different value-added services to our clients. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and result-driven Junior Financial Analyst. This position is required to manage and control all aspects of Business Development.
- Job Title: Junior Financial Analyst
- Department: Business process outsourcing
- Preparation of different Financial/MIS reports
- Preparation of invoice & different voucher
- All Tax & Vat challan preparation & deposit to treasury
- Perform compliance reporting & submission like Monthly TDS statement, Vat Return, BIDA Quarterly return, RJSC return submission, periodic reporting, etc.
- Receivables & Payables management
- Documentation & File management
Age: Not above 30 years
- Bachelor / Master Degree in accounts, finance or related field.
- CA CC will get preference
Additional Job Requirements:
- Should have good knowledge on Tax, Vat, RJSC, BIDA compliance requirements
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Flexible to move to different regulatory bodies office as and when required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet tough deadlines and achieve specified results required from project.
- Very good research and analytical skills & communication skills.
- Independent and collaborative.
- 1.5 to 3 years of experience in accounts, finance or related field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance
Job Location: Dhaka