Java Developer (2-4 Years)
Senior Java Developer (4-7 Years)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Experience in developing Java-based Web applications with a good professional track record.
- Should be completely hands-on in coding.
- Should be proficient in writing PL/SQL and complex queries.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Good knowledge of Spring boot, Spring framework, ORM framework like Hibernate.
- Should hands-on experience in Restful web services and good to have SOAP service
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Good Analytical skills and should be self-driven.
- Banking and Finance domain knowledge (desirable).
- Open for learning new technologies and domains.
|Mandatory Skills||Good to have|
|Core Java||SOAP Web Services|
|Spring Framework 4.0 +||Linux|
|Spring Boot 2.2 +||MySQL/Oracle|
|Hibernate 5.0 +||Angular|
|Restful web Services||JUnit|
|SQL Server 2012||Node|
|JBoss Application Sever 6.0 +|